Where is a good place to celebrate St Patrick’s Day? Doolin of course!
Join us at Gus O’Connor’s Pub for a great weekend with no less than 8 sessions between Friday and Monday.
Doolin Parade, Sunday 17th March at 2pm
St Patrick’s parade in Doolin is a great family day out and a great way to experience the community spirit of our village.
The Parade leaves Doolin Pier at 2pm on St Patrick’s Day and goes through the whole village, up to the Russell Cultural Centre. We will have music from 3pm when the parade finishes until late that day.
Live music all weekend
- Friday at 9pm – Pat & Fran.
- Saturday at 7pm – Trad session
- Saturday at 9:30 – Trad session
- Sunday at 3pm – Pat & Fran with friends
- Sunday at 6pm – Trad session
- Sunday at 9pm – Pat & Fran with friends
- Monday at 7pm – Trad session
- Monday at 9:30 – Trad session
Happy Saint Patrick's Day !