This Easter weekend almost feels like a festival. With 10 sessions over 4 days you are guaranteed lots of ceol agus craic at Gus O’Connor’s Pub. And it looks like we will have some great weather too!
Easter Weekend Sessions
We have added a few extra sessions to our usual schedule, starting early on Friday evening from 6:30. We have another additional session on Saturday (7pm) and then our usual Super Sunday Sessions with music non stop from 4pm until late.
As if that wasn’t enough, we will also have a Super Easter Monday with music from Deirdre Scanlan & friends at 4pm, followed by James & Carol Cullinan with Noel O’Donoghue and finishing off with Christy Barry’s usual Monday session.
Here is the complete line up for the weekend and we’re looking forward to welcoming all musicians who wish to join in!
- Friday from 6:30pm with Mark Burke, Charles Monod & Vincent Fogarty, followed by Pat & Fran with friends at 9pm
- Saturday from 7pm til late with Noel O’Donoghue, Sean Vaughan, Kevin Griffin, Martin Glynn & Alan Wallace
- Super Sunday from 4pm til late with Charles Monod, Stéphane, James Donohue, Noel O’Donoghue, Sean Vaughan & Kevin Griffin
- Monday 4pm – Deirdre Scanlan, Daniel Considine & Noel Haran
- Monday 6:30 – James & Carol Cullinan, Noel O’Donoghue
- Monday 9pm – Christy Barry, James Devitt & Terry Bingham
10 sessions between Good Friday and Easter Monday
Great food served all weekend
Our kitchen is open everyday for breakfast from 9:30am until 12. Our lunch menu is available then from 12 o’clock and we switch to our dinner menu at 5pm, serving delicious food until 9:30pm.
We wish you all a very Happy Easter and are looking forward to seeing you soon!